Fantasy Cruises is the #1 choice for
Southeast Alaska small ship cruises
Experience 9 days aboard the Island Spirit, as we cruise the deep channels, fjords and islands of the Alexander Archipelago, and tour popular destinations on the Alaskan mainland, as well.
From the moment you step aboard our small ship, you'll notice the difference: roomier accommodations, more personal service, and a 100% focus on the comfort and enjoyment of our passengers.
What makes us unique?
- Fantasy Cruises is the only Alaska small ship with a panoramic top deck observation lounge, allowing you to enjoy the scenery in climate-controlled comfort even on cold or windy days
- Our trips are all-inclusive no hidden fees and no incidentals. All meals, cocktail hour, wines with dinner, kayaks, walking tours, port charges and taxes are included in the price of your ticket.
- The owner of Fantasy Cruises is also your captain. Enjoy the personal service and attention to detail that stems from owner involvement.
- We're flexible! If you'd like to extend your stay at either end of the cruise, just let us know. In addition, we are able to deviate from the established itinerary and offer additional tours when the opportunity arises. We want to make your Alaska vacation an experience you'll treasure.
- We only cruise during the day, and we shut down our engines at night so you can enjoy a quiet, peaceful sleep.
- Every cruise features an onboard certified Alaska Naturalist to give you insights into the habits of the Alaskan wildlife.
- Our staterooms and lounges are roomy and comfortable, providing full-size windows for lots of natural light, as well as private showers and toilets in every stateroom.