What to Expect
At Fantasy Cruises, your comfort is our Number One priority, and we go out of our way to ensure you have a most enjoyable and memorable vacation experience. Unlike other small ship cruise providers, Fantasy Cruises offers:
- Fantastic meals, generous accommodations, and a friendly, experienced crew including an accredited Alaska Naturalist
- Staterooms with inside access and large windows
- A hosted bar before dinner every day, and wine with dinner every night
- Ship engine and generator shut-down every night, so you can enjoy a quiet, restful sleep
- No extra charges for tours, and no waiting in line for them, either
- No final bills for incidentals! Everything is included!
Have Your Cameras Ready
Southeast Alaska is well known for the abundance of wildlife in the forests, on the beaches and in its waters. We will give you the chance to see and encounter these many birds and mammals in a wild and natural setting.
Imagine anchored in a quiet bay with a large whale swimming around the boat, or a brown bear turning over rocks on the beach. In some places, there are so many eagles in the surrounding trees, you can't count them all!
Our onboard naturalist will keep you informed of the amazing habits of these amazing animals.
Our onboard chef prepares delicious meals using the freshest ingredients possible. Here's what you can expect:
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea, juices, and an assortment of continental items start your day, followed by a hot sit-down breakfast.
- Lunch is served family style, where you will enjoy salads, soups and homemade breads.
- Appetizers with cocktails before dinner.
- Dinner starts with a fresh salad, followed by your choice of entrée and a fantastic desert.
- Evening snacks are available while enjoying a movie or a lecture, or relaxing with a book.